- International Quotes – We heard you loud and clear. Today, we’re happy to announce that customers all over the world can request quotes from hundreds of producers on Knowde. Wherever you are in the world, Knowde is the fastest, most powerful way to research, compare, sample and quote raw materials for your next formulation. Just navigate to any product page and click the big red button that says “Request a quote”. Check out our support pages to learn more.
- New Look Makes Search Controls Easier to Use – We’ve updated the look of our search controls to make them easier to find and use. Group, focus, sort, filter, and save – Knowde search puts you in control. Try it out today, and feel free to ask your personal concierge for a tour while you’re at it. Just click the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of any page to start a conversation any time. We’d love to show you around.
- Enhanced Chemical Search – Now you can search Knowde’s ever growing catalog of more than 80,000 products by chemical name in addition to INCI, polymer, and dozens of other filters. Once upon a time, Knowde was focused entirely on the personal care industry, and INCI was our primary search method. Then came HI&I, plastics, oil and gas… Today, Knowde offers detailed information on products and ingredients across 18 different industries, with plans to add several more this year. To check it out, simply click “Chemistries” in the black bar at the top of any search results page, then select “Chemicals” from the groups below. Or, try this search for Titanium Dioxide to get started.
- Fixed an issue where request grids didn’t always display their default filters
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to force a keyword search
- Fixed an issue where some RFQ details were not populated when creating a new quote
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to submit document requests under certain conditions
- Various other minor bug fixes