Ocean’s Balance, Etter Seed, Anderson Advanced Ingredients, Malt Products, and Chambio are now on Knowde
SAN JOSE, CA – NOVEMBER 8, 2023 – Formulators, food scientists, and procurement professionals looking to innovate food, nutrition, and beverage products with new and unique ingredients and suppliers don’t have to wait for the next trade show for inspiration.
With the addition of Ocean’s Balance, Etter Seed, Anderson Advanced Ingredients, Malt Products, and Chambio, Knowde now has nearly 1,000 suppliers and more than 35,000 products specifically for the Food & Nutrition industry.
“Knowde is committed to bringing the entire industry online, to make it easier for food and beverage manufacturers to connect with suppliers in order to search for ingredients, request documents, order samples, receive quotes, access experts who can answer technical questions, and place orders,” said Dan Haas, Chief Commercial Officer for Knowde.
Knowde’s newest suppliers offer a diverse range of ingredients and capabilities:
- Ocean’s Balance of Maine provides customized, sustainable seaweed ingredients for manufacturers of food, supplements, pet food, and cosmetics. It recently launched an all-natural carrageenan substitute that has the same texturizing qualities, but with clean ingredients. Seven popular seaweed species are available as powders, flakes, whole leaf, blends, and more.
- Etter Seed offers peas, lentils, flax, chickpeas, and fava beans. Committed to sustainable environmental practices, this pulse and oilseed processor is committed to Good Farming Practices that integrate biodiversity and ecosystem management for sustainable crop production.
- Anderson Advanced Ingredients markets innovative, best-in-class functional food and nutraceutical ingredients. This includes clean label solutions such as its MoisturLOK®, EnergySMART®, FiberSMART®, AllSWEET®, MctSMART®, CherryPURE® and GuaranaSOL® brands.
- Malt Products is a family-owned producer of minimally processed, nutritious sweeteners made from whole grains (barley, oats, and rice), molasses, tapioca syrup, invert syrups, agave nectar, honey, and corn. To support unique customer needs, products are custom blended, and non-GMO and Organic Certified ingredients are available.
- Chambio produces functional health raw materials that enable customers to develop unique products that create competitive advantages in the market. Its key brands include ActiCPP™ Phosphopeptides, BraziZyme™ Fermented Fruit and Vegetables Powder, ProbioAid Postbiotics™, and Algae Oil Powder Series.
“In the Food & Nutrition industry, being able to search and filter by ingredient, application, function, technical properties and more helps buyers find the right product quickly, which can shorten time-to-market for new product development. This is an advantage that Knowde is uniquely able to offer with its proprietary taxonomy and industry leading search functionality,” said Haas.
Sign-up is always free for research and development and procurement professionals at www.knowde.com.
For suppliers, a storefront on Knowde gives them access to digital tools that enable them to move online quickly, get in front of target buyers, and engage with customers throughout their buying journey, all while lowering their cost of sales.
Suppliers interested in having a storefront on Knowde can contact Haas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# # #
Knowde is the digital customer experience platform designed specifically for the ingredient, polymer, and chemical industries. Over 8,000 of the world’s largest suppliers and distributors trust Knowde to accelerate their digital transformation and drive business growth. Knowde’s software unlocks the power of product data, allowing businesses to enable their internal teams, power their internal tools, deliver amazing customer experiences on their websites, and expand their reach by listing their products on the industry’s largest marketplace. Knowde is backed by top-tier investors, including Coatue, Sequoia Capital, Refactor Capital, Bee Partners, Cantos Ventures, Sound Ventures, TQ Ventures, K5 Global, Mantis VC, Knollwood, 8VC, and FJ Labs. For more information, visit www.knowde.com.
Knowde media contact: John Schmidt, email@example.com