MEDIA ADVISORY: ‘Supercharge Your Online Customer Experience’
4Q2022 Knowde Kinetic Scheduled for December 14
R&D and procurement teams in every industry want a better buying experience. They know that digital technology can help them accelerate innovation, improve efficiency, and source new suppliers and alternative materials when supply chain disruptions occur. How are chemical companies responding to these changing customer needs? How can chemical suppliers upgrade their websites, transform the customer experience, and convert more online visitors into sales opportunities without the expensive overhead?
Join Knowde CEO Ali Amin-Javaheri and Chief Product Officer Jeffery Reid, along with guests Roy van Griensven of Mitsubishi Chemical and Jordan Ankerbrandt of Eastman, on December 14 to find out.
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
Time: 10 a.m. PST/1 p.m. EST
Registration: Registration is required by clicking on this link.
Attendees: The event is intended for ingredient, polymer, and chemical suppliers and their customers, members of the media, and individuals interested in learning more about Knowde.
Hosts: Knowde CEO Ali Amin-Javaheri & Chief Product Officer Jeffery Reid
Roy van Griensven, Head of Business Transformation, Mitsubishi Chemical
Jordan Ankerbrandt, Global Corporate Brand Director, Eastman
Knowde is building the largest B2B marketplace on the planet, to serve the world’s largest and most ubiquitous industry by providing an ecosystem for economic commerce that connects suppliers to buyers from
During a live webinar, these industry experts will discuss the latest online customer trends, best practices, and potential gaps emerging as industry-wide digitalization initiatives gain momentum:
- Are suppliers being responsive enough to customer needs?
- Are they addressing the need for greater transparency of information?
- Are they providing access to online resources and technical experts?
- Are they making it easy for customers to engage with sales teams online?
Following the discussion, Knowde will unveil the newest digital solution to accelerate business transformation initiatives with minimal IT effort: Knowde White Label.
Knowde White Label integrates directly into supplier websites to improve online customer engagement and communication. It instantly connects prospects with products and technical experts to answer questions and drive sales conversations forward.
Knowde White Label is the fastest way for chemical suppliers and distributors to instantly transform their digital sales channel. Knowde will demonstrate how it gives suppliers:
- A best-in-class online product catalog.
- A complete, leading-edge digital sales platform that is purpose-built for the chemical industry, and results in greater customer reach and responsiveness along with deeper customer intimacy and ultimately more sales opportunities. The platform includes:
- Request management tools for samples, documents, and RFQs.
- Lead management and CRM capabilities.
- A digital sales toolkit to manage conversational marketing, channel rules, and lead routing.
- eCommerce capabilities including quote, cart, checkout, shipping, a credit system, and flexible selling rules that can target different customer sets with different price/delivery/term offers.
Interviews: Available upon request
# # #
Knowde is the leading online marketplace for producers and buyers of ingredients, polymers and chemistry. The Knowde.com marketplace allows buyers to search, compare, sample, quote and purchase products from every producer on earth, all in one place. With more than 100,000 products and thousands of producer storefronts — more than any distributor, marketplace or middleman organization in the history of the industry — Knowde is the largest marketplace of its kind. Knowde is backed by top tier investors including Coatue, Sequoia Capital, Refactor Capital, Bee Partners, Cantos Ventures, Sound Ventures, TQ Ventures, K5 Global, Mantis VC, Knollwood, 8VC, and FJ Labs. For more information, visit www.knowde.com.
Media Relations Contact